Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Excited about the Holidays

Can I just say how excited I am about the Holidays?  I love this time of year... Being thankful and thinking about all the delicious foods we get to eat on Thanksgiving... and then my favorite part, decorating for Christmas!  I just finished with my hardwood floors in my house (pics to come soon) and I can't wait to have a beautiful tree up!  

I got a little anxious today thinking about buying some new decorations for my house.  After all, a little paint and new floors and I feel like I just moved into a new place!  Which makes it that much more fun to decorate this year.

I also took it upon myself to host Thanksgiving this year!!  Wait... before you think, oh my gosh... Thats a lot of work! There will only be 4 of us.  My parents, boyfriend and myself.  I'm really excited to be able to cook for a small group (especially since this is my first thanksgiving) and be able to do something a little gourmet.  I've been having so much fun looking for good recipes this week, I can't tell you what though, because it's a surprise for my parents and my mom is an avid reader of my blog (I love her for that) I know I at least have 1 loyal reader :)

So now it's Holiday Craft Fair time... As we speak I am preparing for my 2nd annual Open House that will be on December 7th.  If you are interested in attending please email me for more info. My friend Allison will also be joining me from Milina Co. with their fabulous hand made soaps, body scrubs, lotions and more! I'm very excited to have her there with me.  The following week I also get to participate in my employers craft fair (along with Allison), which we've both been doing for the past few years and always have fun at. 

Here are some of the wonderful things that Milina Co. has to offer. (If only you had a scratch and sniff screen!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The White Tea Ginger soap is to die for!! I can't get enough of that and the Clementine which is also my boyfriends favorite. I can't wait to try the Pink Grapefruit.


Milina Co. has more scents then what are listed above, I just wanted to show some of my favorites and one's that I've been eyeing :) You can also order directly from their website, I promise you won't be disappointed!

I guess I need to wrap this up. I hope everyone finds their perfect Turkey (or Meat of your choice) for the upcoming Holiday. Don't forget to think about what your thankful for. My list is so big, and for that I am SO thankful!

No comments: