Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow makes me smart!

So... I'm totally snowed it.  I've actually never seen so much snow in the city before!  There has been white on the ground for 7 days straight.  Craziness.  I love it though!  Especially since I am on vacation until Jan 5th now.  So I really don't have anywhere to be... except my parents on Christmas Eve of course.  So, I've been doodling on the computer all day, trying to design a little flyer for Christmas, and I stumbled across this tutorial on how to make a Christmas bulb in Illustrator...  look at what I was able to make!  I'm really proud of myself, I love the way it turned out.


Of course the color changed a little bit, going to RGB.  But I still think it looks pretty.  I think I will look for more tutorials.  Who knew the snow would make me smarter?  Man, it's really coming down out there!!

No comments: