Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

New website: Sneak Peak!

Well...  I finally broke down and took some screen shots of my new website!!  I still have a bit of work to do on it.  Mostly getting my current jewelry up on it, which entails picture taking and pricing which of course is quite time consuming.  But hopefully I can get a lot done since I'm on vacation!  

I love how it is turning out and I have a lot of super fabulous pictures to work with, courtesy of Miss Courtney Jade.  She is such a fabulous photographer and a wonderful person too!  

Ok, so here thay are.  The first time I am really showing anyone what my website will look like... Are you ready?  Are you excited?  Am I crazy?  If you said yes to any of those, here you go!

Photobucket
This is the home page, it will have a few different images that will change.

I love the fact that this is a flash sight, so I'm able to display multiple pictures on the home page. There are some other really great things about this sight too, including a shopping cart (my favorite part) so now, you don't have to wait to own a piece of my jewelry! Another wonderful thing is the galleries to display my jewelry. See below.

Photobucket
This is the jewelry gallery where I will have section for earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, and hopefully a bridal section soon too!

There of course is much more then I am showing you, but something has to be left a surprise, right??  I will also now have a wholesale section!  Which will allow retail stores to log in and see wholesale pricing for their product.

Photobucket

So, there it is!  The first sneak peak into the new Monili Bella website.  I'm hoping to have it up and running sometime in January.  I am also planning on doing a drawing with some giveaways when I launch my new sight, of course it will be some free jewelry!  If you don't want to miss this, join my mailing list to be up to date on all the latest info.  

1 comment:

courtney jade said...

Ahh!!! this looks so great! i can't wait to see it when you launch it!! :)