Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Christmas!

As I'm relaxing on the couch, watching a movie while our prime rib is in the oven, I thought I would take this time to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!  Mine has been wonderful and relaxing and very tasty :)  My mom made this fabulous egg dish this morning with rosemary bread, eggs and gruyere cheese!!  It's a Wolfgang Puck recipe and it was SOO delicious!  She also made her famous scones which are my favorite. 

I'll keep this short, especially since a brie appetizer was just put out!  I hope everyone is having a fabulous day with friends and family.  Also, here is another picture I made this week while I was stuck home in the snow!  I love all the illustrator tutorials I've found this week.  

So I got a little pre-occupied and am now just posting this... Already had a YUMMY dinner!  And am getting ready to pack up and head home in this lovely SLUSH we've been blessed with today after all this fabulous snow.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day.  Me... I'm happy to be heading home to my quiet household!

No comments: