Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to 2009!

Wow, can you believe it's 2009 already?  I remember last new years like it was yesterday.  Time flies way too fast!  And you know what?  What they say is true, the older you are, the faster time seems to fly.  My Grammy told me that, and she was a very wise woman.  I am happy to be welcoming 2009 with open arms.  Time for new adventures and to look forward.  I lost my last grandma in 2008 which is still very hard for me, but I'm glad she is happy and healthy where she is now.

So here is my little New Years card for all of you out there.

Photobucket

And now the count down begins... I told myself (and many of you) that I would love to get my website up by the end of this month! So here it is January already! But I think I will be ready, although as much time as I've had off (since the 19th) I still wish I had more. Isn't that the way it always is? I've really been enjoying my time off... not getting as much done as I would have liked, but I have been relaxing and that's the important part to me right now. What good is vacation if you don't take some time out for yourself??

I hope 2009 is filled with good health, hope, love, prosperity and everything that brings you happiness!!

XOXO, Elena



No comments: