Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Updates, shupdates

Hiya!  It's been way too long since my last post.  I was all good around the holidays (when I was stuck at home of course) but, now that I am back to work... I seemed to have gotten caught up in the hussle and bussle of life!

First, I have to comment about Twilight.  If you've read my previous posts, you can tell I'm a fan of Twilight.  BUT....... little did I know HOW big of a fan I was!  Since my last post, I have continued on to read Eclipse and am about to finish Breaking Dawn tonight.  Warning... don't click on the links if you haven't read the books (and are planning to) there are spoilers.  Anyway, I have about 90 pages left tonight to read, and then my deep depression will begin.  I have enjoyed reading these books SOOO much, I can't even put into words actually how much I loved them.  I have a great group of girls at work that have also been enjoying them, so it's a blast to talk Twilight with them :)  I am counting down the days until the Movie comes out on DVD, which is March 21st by the way!  And yes, you can move me into the crazy-obsessed-Twilight-addict category now.   And by the way, I did love the movie.  Despite what some may say... It doesn't even touch the book, but I still think it was a great movie!

Website news.  I'm still working on my new website.  A little slower then I was anticipating.  I probably won't have it up by the end of the month, but I am still going to push for as close to that as possible!  I am waiting on a new flash and flash accessories for my camera, that I think will be a huge life savor for picture taking.  Oh, and I also just bought a new lens that I'm pretty stoked about.  It's a Nikon 85mm f/1.8D lens. (if you know photography) if you don't... it's a beautiful lens for portraits!  

Let's see, what else am I leaving out...  OH YES.  I can't believe I almost forgot!  I am going to Hawaii!!  I am SO ecstatic and I've never been, from what I've heard I know I will absolutely fall in love with it.  I'm really looking forward to a vacation with my mom and dad.  I realized I was 14 the last time we had an actual real family vacation (and that was half my life ago)!  We are planning on taking my grammy's ashes with us too and letting her feel the wonder of Hawaii.  She would love it there.  So my countdown begins, as of right now I have 93 days, 11 hours, 44 minutes and 32 seconds, no, 31,  30...   I'm really looking forward to getting a little sun on this skin.  Lord knows I need it!

I guess I should wrap it up, this turned into a long post and I just thought it was going to be a few sentences.  Oops.  I hope you all are having a fabulous 2009!  More to come very soon. XOXO

No comments: