Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Miss me?

It has been way too long... wow. Over a month?! So sad. But I'm back, and I've been wanting to post things for quite sometime! But every time I log on, I end up staring at the screen. Possibly too much information and I've had a hard time filtering.

So, here's the scoop. Website is still plugging along! And trust me, it will be well worth the wait when it's out and I'm excited to have some giveaways to go along with it!! (Whoo hoo! Free jewelry!) It is looking like it will be April for the launch, possibly May. But I'm really hoping for April. These dang vacations that I wasn't expecting are taking up some of my mind space. Poor me, right?

I know I have told you about Hawaii in my previous post, but I have more to add! More vacation you say? Oh yeah! Soon after I had my Hawaii trip was planned an opportunity came up for Mexico and I had to jump on it!! So in 9 days (me squeeling here) I will be off to Cabo to relax in the sun! All I want to do is lay by the pool with a book in hand and a margarita in arms reach. Aahhhh.... Here is a pick of the pool I will be doing that by!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Or maybe this one?

Ok, I feel a little guilty showing those... But I couldn't help it!

More big news is that there is an addition to my family! Her name is Rosalie and she is gorgeous! She is very speedy and pale white :) Here she is:

Photobucket
Did you think I was talking about a vampire?

Photobucket
I wish I looked this good from the side :)

Photobucket
She even has a cute little butt!

So I just had to show her off, I love her so much! I guess this is the year to spoil myself! :)

As soon as I get some pictures taken of some of my new jewelry I will post them for you. Hopefully I can find some time when I get back (all refreshed) from vacation and then I can hammer down and focus on my jewelry.

Until then, hope you are all doing well. Before I launch my website and after I will be sending out some fun updates to my mailing list, if you don't want to miss a beat...

No comments: