Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bragging time

Hola amigos!  Tuve el tiempo más fabuloso en México! Which for all you of you going "huh?" that means, Hello Friends, I had the most fabulous time in Mexico! And no, I don't really know spanish (I had to look that up) but I came back very inspired to learn! Well, it's bragging time... First off, I have to say it was the best vacation that i've ever had!! It was absolutely perfect :)

When I arrived on Sunday 3/15, I was picked up my dad and a good family friend at the airport. The sun was shining, I think it must have been 85 degrees! When we arrived at Sunset Beach, I just about died, it was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! So for the next 7 days, I was in paradise. Good food, lots of drinks, lunch delivered pool side and wonderful tanning!

Oh and the pool I posted earlier the one at night ended up being my favorite pool there! There were only 5 to choose from, and I made sure I laid by every single one of them too! :)

Here are some pics from my trip:

This was what I got to wake up to for 7 days!

Relaxing in the pool, life was so rough.

This was one of my favorite things... Getting lunch delivered pool side! And the food was so delicious :) I wish I got a picture of the guacamole... that was probably the best guac I've ever had. They made is fresh behind the bar when you ordered it!

My view from breakfast one morning with my lovely Mimosa

Where we sat everyday soaking up the view!


I also took my D90 with me to shoot some scenic pics. I could have shot all day and every day. And although that is what I easily could have donw, I allowed myself plenty of time to relax by the pools and soak up some sun. Here are a few of favorites from around Cabo, Todos Santos and San Jose Del Cabo:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


So, poor me... I am off to Hawaii a week from tomorrow! And I am super excited to shoot some more pics. Actually that is what I am going to try and focus on while I am there, my photography. I have always loved it... but have let it slip away and I have gotten so inspired by such amazing people around me that it is making me want to jump back in!!

Business is still kicking. Taxes were sure fun this year, but have totally inspired me to get super organized! So when I get back from Hawaii, there is going to be some major organization going on with the business as well as throwing myself into my website to get that baby up and running! I can't stand it anymore. And I finally got a light box that should take care of some of my lighting issues with my jewelry. I look forward to working on that when I get back from my travels.

Hope everyone is doing well!
XOXO,
Elena

No comments: