Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lots to talk about

Hey Hey! It's been way too long (as usual) which I guess is kind of a good thing because that mean's I've been busy with lots of fun stuff (right?!)  So much has happened since my last post, where do I begin??

Well, first off... I was in Hawaii in April/May which was amazing!! I loved it there, and I actually contemplated how I could live there! But after some long (non-drinking) thinking, I realized I would probably get horrible island fever... so maybe I should keep Hawaii for a great vacation spot. Maui was incredible, more then I ever could have expected, and I swear I saw almost the whole island! (almost) We did the rode to Hana, went up to Haleakula, snorkeling at Molokini, went to a Luau in Kaanapali, went to the Tedechi Winery, breakfast in Paiia, dinner at Mama's Fish House (probably the most amazing meal I've ever had!) and on and on... Lots of hiking too! It was a very rewarded vacation.

I took SOOOOO many pictures there, I just can't wait to work on them and get them posted for people to see. But realistically, that will be a little bit due to some other priorities.

Some other things that have been happening with me include and engagement shoot for a friend of mine at work. She's getting married in July with a 20/30's theme and had her engagement photo's done by the amazing Courtney Jade with the same theme! Needless to say they turned out AMAZING!! I helped with the shoot a little for posing etc. and took some shots myself. Little I did know the beautiful girl that sits next to me at work is one of the most photogenic girls I've met!! Her wedding is going to be spectacular, which I am helping shoot with Courtney. Here is a pic from her engagement session that speaks for itself.

Photobucket


Next big thing happening is I'm actually helping Courtney shoot a wedding today! (yes, today!) I couldn't sleep this morning, so I thought I would get a blog post in. I am excited because I used to work with the bride, she is such a doll and I work with one of the bridesmaids as well. So it will be a fun wedding to shoot with such gorgeous girls! I am also excited because I did all the bridal jewelry which will be fun to see on and get some snap shots of! (Pics to come later)

Lastly, but probably the biggest is....... I'm bringing a new member of the family home TOMORROW!!! That is actually why I can't sleep. This has been the longest week ever of waiting... But at least I feel more prepared now, and hopefully the transition will go smoothly.

His name is Bentley William (middle name only for show) and he is a Goldendoodle. I think he's the cutest puppy i've ever seen! Take a look!

Photobucket
Wouldn't you be anxious to get this little guy home??


So in a nutshell, that's what's been going on with me! I am hoping to keep my blog posts flowing a little more regular. But forgive me now if Bentley shows up in a few of them.

Hawaii pics coming soon!

XOXO,
Elena

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see you at the Wedding! Jeff is here and he is showing me your website.. your creativity is beautiful and your writing enjoyable to read!

Good for you.... we raise our neighbor kids right!!!!

Jane