Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lazy/Rainy Sunday

So, what better day then today to do a blog post? It's a lazy Sunday, and it's raining. No wait, it's cleared up... no wait, it's raining again. Yep, welcome to the NW!

Yesterday I spent the day with a good friend Tayler who was gracious enough to help me purge my 2nd bedroom for a new roomy that's moving in at the end of the month! It was a LOT of work... she is amazing, I don't think I could have done it without her. One HUGE trip to goodwill be taken today, and that is going to be one BIG tax write off next year!

So much is on my mind right now, so many things I want/need to do! I'm feeling like I should make a list so I don't forget anything... In no particular order:
  1. empty 2nd bedroom for new roomy (in the process)
  2. family photo shoots for friends (3 booked next weekend, 1 the following!)
  3. edit Jacoby pics (hoping to finish some tonight)
  4. goodwill run to drop off my car FULL of stuff
  5. carve pumpkins with friends
  6. post a tutorial on how I made my headboard
  7. go on a date? (haha, currently nothing planned)
  8. celebrate dad's birthday (which is today!)
  9. buy my new iMac!
  10. continue to work on health & gym workouts... (lost 14lbs so far... and continuing)
  11. make some new jewelry
  12. work on jewelry website
  13. work on photography website
  14. buy a new camera bag (or patiently wait until Christmas)
  15. build a newsletter
  16. build a few giveaways for website launch!
  17. start planning jewelry open house for december
  18. look into a photo session for myself!
  19. organize my studio (Tayler has offered to help again.... YAY!)
  20. go to a movie (feels like forever since I've been)
  21. connect with friends I haven't seen in a while
  22. love on Bentley (ongoing and ongoing and ongoing...)
  23. frame a bunch of pictures and build a photo montage in my living room
  24. clean my carpets
  25. make more ducks & beaver jewelry
  26. make some jewelry to bring in to Avenue 5
  27. wash my car
  28. go to a concert
  29. do a total makeover on my bedroom closet (might have to call Tayler for this one too....)
I think that seems like enough to keep me busy for a while!

Here are my dream camera bags... by Kelly Moore. And I can't even begin to decide on what color I want! These are just my favorites. I want one so bad! But my mom thinks I should hold out until Christmas.


Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! Oh, and I see the sun reflecting on the building outside. Gorgeous! Oh wait..... literally in the time it took to write this, it went away. Boo.

XOXO,
Elena


No comments: