Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

One of my loves...

Hello there :)

Many of you know that one of my great loves is photography. I actually try hard and not let it consume me, because I like where it's at. I want to enjoy shooting and editing and not feel like I have to. I wish I could give more time to it, but I just can't.... this full time job I have seems to get in the way of these fun things. But oh well, I make due ;)

So, I've been trying to work on both my jewelry website and my photography website! The jewelry one is to showcase and sell my jewelry (yes, you'll be able to buy off my website!!!) and the photography one is just to show and share my work.

I'll keep this short and sweet, it's snuggle time with my Bentlers. But here's a snap shot of my splash page for my photo website!

I just finished editing an engagement shoot of my gorgeous friend Michele and her adorable fiance Jeff. They have to be some of my favorite photos I've taken!! So I had to feature them on the front page of my website, and of course you'll see more inside.

Also, I'm getting close to finishing my headboard that I've been working on for... (let's just not say) that will be it's own blog post of course, but I'm pretty excited about it!

XOXO,
Elena

No comments: