Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Redesigning

So, I'm not even going to make excuses why it has taken me so long to post. Not fair, for either sides. But I'm getting back into the swing of things and getting pretty excited to be honest with you!

One reason (maybe a smaller one) is that I was falling out of love with my blog. It was looking pretty boring to me. So I said I was going to switch it up, but then I would just get so overwhelmed and never finish it. But this week I did some investigating. I was going to switch my whole blog over to wordpress, but it was taking too long to get the look I wanted. So I just started tweaking with mine and am liking what I have so far.

So call it a redesign! And hopefully the start to fun things to come. I have a lot on my to do list, and I really need to start holding myself accountable! haha. Guess I've just been having too much fun, which really isn't a crime either. I just have some things I'm passionate about that deserve some attention too :)

I do want to leave you with something fun... so I am attaching something amazing to watch. This is a same day edit video that my friends from Ambient Sky made. They truly capture every wonderful moment just perfectly. And I think it's so incredible that everyone got to watch this at the reception!!! How fun to see the beautiful day come together like that. Can't wait till they can capture my special day!
This is one of my favorite videos! I love all the smiling :)

XOXO,
Elena


1 comment:

Ambient Sky said...

Hey E'Fab,

Thanks for sharing the Love! This one is so much fun.

Cheers,
Amanda
Ambient Sky