Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Elena went missing...

So, it's really sad it's been over 3 months since my last blog post... just when I thought I was getting better! So much has happened, so I will try and spread it out a little bit in different posts so it doesn't get overwhelming! (we can't have too much excitement at once, can we? Ok... maybe we can!)

So first off, I just sent out my invitation to my 3rd annual Jewelry party! Which I think will be pretty fabulous because I have 2 amazing friends joining me. My friend Allison is joining me again for the 2nd time. Milina Co. is the name of her business and they have the most fabulous soaps, scrubs, bath bombs and much more!! It's going to be dangerous this year... I have lots I've been wanting. Not only is it great smelling, it feel so great on your skin! And what a better time then the winter season so give your skin some pampering...

My friend Lisa will also be joining me for the first time. She has a newly launched business is called Minnie Lola. She makes baby blankets, bib, burb cloths in the most amazing prints! She also has adorable hair clips (that I secretly wish were big enough for me) I'm super excited to have amazing handmade things to give as baby gifts now.

If you are interested in coming to my jewelry open house, check out my evite:

Below are a couple pics from last year and some other fun stuff you can expect to see :)










I hope to see you there! If you are having trouble viewing the invitation, please contact me and I will send you details! elena@monilibella.com

More posts to come soon, I promise!
xoxo,
Elena



No comments: