Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Tweet tweet, poke, blog, wall... what??

I can't believe it's been over a month!  Shame on me.  But I've been having a ball, so I hope you'll forgive me.  Camping, boating, photography...  so much fun stuff to do, SO little time.

I'll try to make it short and sweet.  I've been overwhelmed with inspiration this past weekend and I'm trying to roll with it.  I could easily run scared because there is so much going through this brain of mine...  It's exhausting.  But instead, I'm getting super excited and trying to get connected to the world out there!

In a previous post, I mentioned joining Facebook.  And to be honest, it was a really great decision!  I honestly feel much more connected to so many people in my life that I might not have the opportunity to connect with otherwise.  It has kept me closer to family, good friends, co-workers, even long lost school friends, and others that I have met along the way. The best part is getting to see/hear/read what's going on in others lives without being intrusive.  People post what they want others to see and it's great to be able to catch up on your own time.

Another great thing with Facebook is "Facebook Pages" for businesses. What a great way to get a fan base started and find other business you love too!

Anyway...  this is getting long already, geesh Elena.....  Long story short, Monili Bella has joined Facebook AND Twitter!!

I can also honestly say, I think the website is FINALLY coming along!  So I am envisioning some fun stuff coming up in the near future.

If you would like to connect with me on either Twitter or Facebook, you will now see some new widgets on the right hand side of my blog, feel free to give them a click!

Cheers everyone!
Elena


No comments: