Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ducks vs. Beavers

That is the magic question.... at least it is for many oregonians! I have never talked about football on here before, but it's becoming a part of my fall Saturday's, so it was bound to come out.

I'm a duck fan and we're 10-0 right now! Whoo hoo! I've been wanting to promote my ducks and beaver jewelry for a while, but things got a little crazy and it got put on the back burner. So tomorrow I have a photo shoot with 2 cute girls (1 duck, 1 beaver) to catch them in the spirit rocking some of my jewelry! So we'll see how that turns out (praying the rain holds off a little)

I'll post pics soon!

XOXO,
Elena

2 comments:

melly said...

where are the pictures??

I'm waiting... but not very patiently.. : )

xoxo

Kira said...

Elena, I'm so excited to see these even if we are fans of different teams :)

Are you going to be at the craft fair this year?

-Kira