Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Craft Mania

Well well... it's been too long.  Nice to see you again! :)  It's been a busy past month.  I swear I didn't just jump from my home improvement project into the craft mania season that is... I full forced did a flying leap and I think I injured myself on the way!!  Not really, but I have been moving a million miles a minute lately!  My day job has been keeping me VERY busy, and then I get to come home and make lots of jewelry for my craft obligations.  As much as I love it, I am a little relived it's over.  I'm exhausted and my little finger tips were starting to get sore.

My first jewelry stop was an open house that my wonderful mom hosted (I think I mentioned this in an earlier post).  This is the 2nd year we've done this and it was a great success (again).  Also, my co-worker Allison joined me as well from Milina Co. and also had a successful day.  I had a lot of fun, getting to see friends and even meeting new people.  It wiped me out though... Below are a few pictures from that day.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The set up

Photobucket
A few of my sets on display

Photobucket
Bangles, bangles.  I sold a lot that day!

Photobucket
My adorable friend Kristen admiring some of the lovelies.  It's funny you can see my parents shrine to their only child (me) in the background!

Photobucket
Wonderful gift sets from Milina Co.

Photobucket
Yummy bars of soap, body scrub, bath gel and lotion!  Did I mention the yummy flavors I bought this year?  White Tea Ginger Bath Gel, Clementine Clove Lotion, Almond Body Scrub, Pink Grapefruit & White Tea Ginger Bath Bombs.  YUM YUM


It was a very fun successful day! A lot of work to prepare for, but well worth it. I look forward to next years! Now I have one one more craft extravaganza this week, my annual craft fair at work and then i'll be hanging up my pliers for a little bit.

No comments: