Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter Wonderland!

So....  If you live in the Portland area, you probably woke up to some snow today.  It doesn't happen too often and boy is it beautiful!  BUT... what happens when you have places to go?  I don't really have anywhere to go during the day today, but I do have a concert to go to TONIGHT!  I'm so excited for it and have been anxiously awaiting for the one and only Sarah Bareilles! She is amazing, I absolutely love her voice and she's a wonderful piano player.  So that is what I have going on today, and from what I've heard the weather is NOT going to improve.  It's actually getting worse (as I'm looking out my window at the snow coming down)  I'm not complaining, I do love the snow.  I just don't want to miss my concert that I've been waiting for!  I have mapped out my trip using public transportation (MAX) so I'm set there.  But maybe it will get canceled and rescheduled and I can enjoy the rest of the snowy day in the comfort of my home.  

Hope to see you soon Sarah!

No comments: